If you’re looking to move to a DSLR, then this is the best Nikon camera for you.
DSLR cameras combine single-lens reflex camera technology, with modern digital camera techniques to give you the best of photography. These type of cameras also offer a wide array of features, including bigger, brighter views, faster operation, and perhaps most importantly, support for various lenses. If you want a camera that provides advanced photography technology, a DSLR is your best choice.
Nikon D3400-Best for Beginners. The Nikon D3400 bundle is an excellent example of an entry-level DSLR, and it packs a lot of features designed for beginners, and those who are new to DSLR cameras. This camera will have you taking brilliant photos quickly, even if you don’t have a lot of experience.
By using Nikon’s onboard assistance Guide Mode, you can focus on the picture, rather than on buttons and controls. Combine this with its other features: fast auto-focus, one-touch movie capture, lens quality, etc., and you’ve got a winning camera. The D3400’s compact, lightweight design also means you can throw it into your handbag or rucksack with ease.
There are a few things to keep in mind, however. The camera has no bracketing option, but this may not be a major issue for you. You also cannot use wireless remote, and there’s no depth of field preview. The D3400 comes with a lens at the standard price, but you can upgrade lenses after you buy. The D3400 will only auto-focus AFS lenses, although it will mount older lenses if you have those.
Here are 5 reasons why I think the Nikon D3400 is a great choice for beginners:
1. Lens. The D3400 comes with a vibration reduction lens in-box. You can also buy an extra lens and use those if you wish.
2. Easy-To-Use. The D3400 features Nikon’s Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance, which help you take better pictures every step of the way.
3. Compact and Lightweight Design.
4. Fast 11-point Autofocus System and Split-second Shutter Response. This feature on the D3400 eliminates the frustration of shutter delay and captures moments that other cameras miss.
5. Live editing of pictures and video, right on the camera.
My Recommendation for Beginners. The best lens for Nikon D3400 is the best Nikon camera to buy if you’re looking for an entry level DSLR. Plus it is a highly affordable option. For the price of the camera, you will get a lot of features, and you’re not likely to need all of them unless you’re a professional photographer.
If all you’re looking for is to take some great photos, and HD videos, without fiddling with loads of settings, then you should buy the Nikon D3400, and take advantage of its great features and ergonomics today.